NEW – Order Club-Doggie Gift Cards!
Order physical or digital Gift Cards for Club-Doggie in-person classes or online training!
Where can I buy a Club-Doggie Gift Card?
- Buy a digital Gift Card, and the recipient gets an email with a redemption code right away.
- Buy a classic Gift Card in-person at Club-Doggie, and a physical card is given to you at the time of purchase.
Frequently asked questions about Club-Doggie Gift Cards
Are there restrictions on the use of Club-Doggie Gift Cards?
Yes, there are limits on redeeming Club-Doggie Gift Cards. Club-Doggie Gift Cards may not be used to buy other Club-Doggie Gift Cards, third party gift cards, gift certificates, coupons, coins, paper money, virtual currency, or items generally considered to be “bullion” (for example, gold, silver, and other precious metals in the form of coins, bars, or ingots).
How do I pay with a Club-Doggie Gift Card?
To use your eBay Gift Card, enter the 13-digit redemption code at checkout.
- If you received a digital Gift Card through email, the redemption code can be found in the email.
- If you have a physical Gift Card, the card can be swiped just like a credit card at the time of in-person class purchases, or you can enter in the information on the back of the card for an online purchase.
- Please note, it can take up to 4 hours for your Club-Doggie Gift Card to be activated and ready to be redeemed.
What if my order total is less than the amount of my Club-Doggie Gift Card?
After using your Club-Doggie Gift Card, any remaining balance will still be available for use on the card.
To redeem the remaining balance, enter your redemption code at your next checkout.
Where’s the email with the redemption code?
If the email with the redemption code hasn’t arrived:
- Keep in mind that it can take up to 3 hours for the email to arrive.
- Check your email spam or junk folders.
- Contact the us—we may be able to resend the email.
Keep in mind, the email with the redemption code goes to the email address you indicated at check-out, so make sure you’re checking the right email account.
Why wasn’t my Club-Doggie Gift Card accepted while paying for an item?
Here are a few things to check if your Club-Doggie Gift Card isn’t accepted:
- Make sure there’s money on your eBay Gift Card by following the steps on the back of the card.
- Make sure you are not exceeding the Gift Card balance.
- A Club-Doggie Gift Card may not be used to purchase other Club-Doggie Gift Cards, third party gift cards, gift certificates, coupons, coins, paper money, virtual currency or items generally considered to be “bullion” (for example, gold, silver, and other precious metals in the form of coins, bars, or ingots). If you have any of these items in your cart when you’re checking out, an Club-Doggie Gift Card cannot be applied.
Where can I get help if I’m having trouble redeeming my eBay Gift Card at checkout?
If you are having trouble redeeming your Club-Doggie Gift Card at checkout, please contact us.
Is there a way to replace a lost Club-Doggie Gift Card?
An unused eBay Gift Card which has been lost, stolen, or damaged will only be replaced where required by law, when you have proof of purchase and the Gift Card number. Please treat your card like cash!
What are the terms and conditions of Club-Doggie Gift Cards and Gift Certificates?
Club-Doggie Gift Cards are non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash, unless required by law. Club-Doggie Gift Cards and Gift Certificates never expire, and there are no fees.
How do I guard against fraudulent activity?
Treat your Club-Doggie Gift Card redemption code like cash. Never give or send your Gift Card redemption code to anyone. Your Club-Doggie Gift Card can only be redeemed at checkout on club-doggie.com, classroom.club-doggie.com or in-person at Club-Doggie. Do not provide your Gift Card redemption code to other websites that request Club-Doggie Gift Card redemption codes as payment. For more information or if you suspect involvement in a scam, please contact us with the following:
Please gather the following information and items and contact the retailer where your eBay Gift Card was purchased:
- Your name, email address, and phone number
- A picture of the back of the Gift Card
- A picture of the purchase receipt for the Gift Card
- The purchaser’s name (of the Gift Card)
- The Gift Card redemption code, if legible