The Club-Doggie trick training program is a great way to learn how to be a better trainer while teaching fun, new behaviors.
Our Trick Training Classes and Workshops involve shaping behaviors, useful skills for later learning, and preparing your dog for the animal talent industry.
The Trick Training Classes and Workshops are open to beginners and above. Trick training will improve your dog’s learning skills while having fun. We’ll be learning a variety of tricks sure to dazzle friends and family. Pair this class with obedience training and you’ll be ready for our Arizona dog talent agency, Arizona Animal Actors.
Requirements: Your dog must be dog-friendly and have proof of current vaccinations.
Why Take a Dog Trick Training Class?
Taking a trick training class is hugely beneficial to you and your dog, not only because you and your dog will have fun, but there are also several secondary results that come from teaching your dog to perform tricks such as:
- The more time you spend with your dog, the greater the bond becomes between the two of you because you’re doing fun things together.
- Performing tricks gives your dog self confidence because of all the attention he gets when he does them.
- Trick training gives your dog a job to do and he becomes better behaved as a result.
- Trick training teaches him to learn and to think.
- You get to show off how playfully skilled your dog has become!
- And the best outcome is that you and your dog will have a lot of fun!
Here is a sampling of tricks that our students have been taught:
- Shake hands
- Sit up or sit pretty
- Head up and head down
- Jump through your arms and over your leg
- Circle to the right and circle to the left
- Take a bow
- Shake his head
- Carry objects
- Push a ball across the room
- Turn on lights
- And more!
Club-Doggie’s fun dog training classes employ positive reinforcement methods which means our primary reinforcers are food, toys, and praise.
EMAIL Club-Doggie to have your questions answered. We’re happy to help!
Club-Doggie offers GIFT CERTIFICATES for private and semi-private lessons, group classes, and more! Get yours today!
** CLICK HERE to EMAIL Club-Doggie**